The RecycleMania program is governed by a non-profit 501c(3) organization called RecycleMania, Inc. made up of a board of directors made up of recycling and sustainability managers from a variety of participating universities.
Central New Mexico Community College
|Alfonzye ”Chip” Chisholm||Howard University|
|Jessica Eimer||Aquinas College|
|Jennifer Hobson||University of Texas, Austin|
|Kristy Jones||National Wildlife Foundation|
|Tara Pike-Nordstrom||University of Nevada, Las Vegas|
University of Tennessee,
|Bill Rudy||Brigham Young University|
RecycleMania – Emeritus
The RecycleMania Board of Directors recognizes the following individuals for their outstanding contributions made to the organizational leadership, direction, and service of the RecycleMania Tournament, and they each have been awarded with honor the RecycleMania Emeritus status.
- Christine Beslin, Georgia Southern University
- Jack Debell, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Rob Gogan, Harvard University
- Deb Hanson, University of Arizona
- Karyn Kaplan, University of Oregon
- Elizabeth Koprowski, FBI, Sustainability Program
- Donna Loftus, Stetson University
- Ron Vance, US EPA
Program management for RecycleMania is provided by Keep America Beautiful (KAB). Program support is provided by the US Environmental Protection Agency's WasteWise program and the College & University Recycling Coalition (CURC).